My brain is always “on”. It’s not really doing anything productive. It just wanders along. I need some content. Why not share my wondering wanders
on unsuspecting victims with you?
- Can you post too much on Litsy? How many posts per day would constitute spamming?
- When I’m linking a book, what should I use? Amazon? Goodreads? Publisher? Or do I even want to bother? (Because lazy.)
- Is it OK that Slack completely overwhelms me?
- There’s got to be a way to hide my blog stats. I need to protect myself from obsessing since THEY AREN’T IMPORTANT STOP SHOWING THEM TO ME.
- I have no problem DNF-ing a print book or kindle. Why is it so hard for me to DNF an audiobook?
- It’s ok if all I have is 10 minutes. I can’t interact with everyone every day. Dear self, repeat after you, BALANCE.
- What the hell is the difference between page views and visitors? How is it even possible that they are different?
- I like “pre-fab” posts (Like “It’s Monday!” and “Top Ten Tuesday”) It really helps me create content and find new blogs to read.
- I’m pretty uncomfortable about self-promotion. I mean, I’m just rambling over here. What’s there to promote?