My brain is always “on”. It’s not really doing anything productive. It just wanders along. I need some content. Why not share my wondering wanders
on unsuspecting victims with you? To that end I began Random Thoughts. These are posts where I plop my thoughts. There’s no schedule. I could tweet this shit, but Twitter can be scary AF.
- Sometimes I wonder if I would be a better, more focused reader if I focused less on output.
- Note to self – your Litsyversary is March 7.
- Would twitter be a better medium for random thoughts?….Nah…
- Another Note to self: it doesn’t matter how long (or short!) your posts are.
- I wonder if I should be worried that it takes me a week to write the “It’s Monday” posts…
- I’m blogoverwhelmed. I can’t stop by every single one every single day. I will try to be content with making pertinent comments and visiting when I can.
- Focus is overrated.
- Maybe I should get in the habit of turning off my phone every night…and morning…and all day…
- You’ve used the word “focus” or some iteration of it too many times. What’s up with that?
We now interrupt this post of random one-shot thoughts for an entire paragraph (or three or four…)
I am completely baffled by technology. When I was blogging 7 years ago, I used Blogger. I was there for 5 years. Don’t even ask why I chose WordPress when I decided to come back. I just did (I think it had to do with some bad Blogger experiences.)
Anyhoo, it now seems like I have various online profiles. One for blogger, and one for WordPress. Commenting on a WordPress blog is generally easy…until WordPress decides to randomly kick me out and I have to sign in…again (at least a once a week occurrence.)
Following blogs seems to confound me too. Again, it’s easy if it’s a WordPress blog (and WordPress hasn’t kicked me out.) There’s Bloglovin’ and I follow some people that way. Unfortunately Bloglovin’ is not available for WordPress blogs, so my apologies to those of you out there who want to follow that way.
I am utterly overwhelmed by ALL THE BLOG THINGS.